When acting as a data processor, Yva.ai, Inc. may use third parties to process user data. We ensure that such third parties are compliant with the required confidentiality and security to process such information.
Third parties Yva.ai uses
- Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft Azure, GitHub) - infrastructure, CI/CD, code repositories
- Google LLC (Google Workplace, SSO) - mail & files collaboration
- Atlassian Pty Ltd (Jira) - task / bug tracking
- HubSpot, Inc. - website, marketing tools
- Slack Technologies - chat collaboration
- RealtimeBoard, Inc. (Miro) - scheme collaboration
- Salesforce.com, Inc. - customer information
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - voice collaboration
- BrowserStack Inc. - QA purpose
- Sophos Ltd - antivirus, training
- Twilio Inc. (Sendgrid) - mail delivery
- Cloudflare, Inc. - dns, waf, proxy
- Yva.ai, Inc. affiliates - R&D, ML, testing, support, sales
For more information about Yva.ai, Inc. Subprocessors, the locations and countries where Personal Data are handled, please refer to https://www.yva.ai/subprocessors
Yva.ai conducts the initial check of each contractor and employee according to the ISO / IEC 27001:2013. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Yva signs Data Processing Agreements (DPAs) with all sub-processors.
Data centers and international data transfers
Yva Cloud Services accessible through the domain name wus.yva.app are hosted in the United States by Microsoft Azure.