To successfully launch Yva.ai surveys, you need to go through this checklist and follow the steps indicated in it.
Preparation and log in
- Get access to Yva.ai and Administrator rights.
- Check who is connected: go to Yva.ai and see which employees are connected.
- Check the “Collect passive data” box. Not to check the “Collect surveys” box (this launches surveys!).
- Determine from what employees feedback collection is not needed: uncheck the “Collect 360 surveys” checkbox at these employees.
- Set up rights for employees, managers and top managers. At first, the recommended rights for everyone are “Employee” only.
Launch of the test survey
- Send 2-3 people a link to check the sending by email or other collaboration channel. Check authorization, display of personal dashboard and access rights.
- Check the “Collect surveys” boxes for all employees.
- Choose whether or not to select “Send all basic questions”.
- Set up the anonymity of replies in the feed.
- Configure the day of the week and time for sending surveys.
- Prepare materials for communication.
- Draw up a communication plan.
- Explain to employees the benefits and advantages of implementing surveys.
- Check the “Send survey” box to start the surveys.
- Appoint responsible persons who will answer employees' questions about the system.