By the end of 2020 the international leader in People Analytics technologies Visier has prepared an eBook of expert research and interviews with innovation leaders in HR and Future of Work. In the interview for Visier PhD, founder of Yva.ai David Yang shared how Organizational Networking and Behavioral HR Analytics can help companies fight burnout and weather the crisis.
According to Visier forecasts the HR Trends for 2021 focus on the fundamental shifts taking place everywhere: from jobs to in-the-moment skills; from a focus on D&I as an HR program to D&I as a core business competency; from supporting collaboration through in-person proximity to supporting collaboration through digitally-enabled teamwork.
Based on benchmarking data analysis Visier has uncovered three critical areas where leaders must rethink their talent approaches.
- Trend 1. Problem solving through uncertainty becomes new norm
- Trend 2. D&I action must happen now
- Trend 3. The new expectations around Employee Experience
In the interview for Visier, David Yang, PhD, founder of Yva.ai, shared how Organizational Networking and Behavioral HR Analytics can help companies fight burnout and weather the crisis.
“Companies should ‘map’ their high potentials according to their leadership styles and find decisive, firm, and action-driven leaders to head the company during the crisis”. David Yang.
Learn more in eBook of Visier, providing recommended actions, HR best practices, and insights to seek out for each HR trend.
What you’ll learn?
- How to quickly respond to ever-evolving talent needs
- The rethink needed to take action on D&I and prioritize it in 2021
- Low technology ways to improve the employee experience
- How to leverage people analytics and ONA to survive the ongoing health crisis
Download the eBook to read about it: https://buff.ly/2UDvdfn